In this course, we are going to learn how to use our smartphone, and natural lighting, to produce stellar product photos. We will also talk about the difference between artificial and natural lighting, and how to choose artificial light that LOOKS like natural light.
- Color temperature, and what it means for photography.
- Proper use of natural lighting for photography.
- The difference between different types of bulbs, and how to purchase the right kind for product photography.
- How to use an all-in-one photography box, if natural lighting is not an option.
- How to choose backgrounds and props that will work for your products.
- Tips and tricks for phone photography.
- How to edit product photos on your phone.
- How to crop your photos for social media.
- And more!
I look forward to having you in my course! Let's have fun learning the ins-and-outs of great and low-cost product photography. 😃
Praise for this course:
Be the first to review this course.
About the instructor
Deborah's wide array of skills including online marketing, chainmaille, bench jewelry, and product photography make her uniquely qualified to teach complex courses that integrate more than one topic. Her desire is to help the world's untrained artists learn to produce their best works and find success and sustainability for themselves.
"I hope to make your life a bit more magical, through hard work and perspiration." ✨
Tabletop Setup with Natural Lighting
Phone Photography Tips
Background and Props
Photo Editing on Your Phone
Photographing Larger Products
Tabletop Setup with All-In-One Photo Box
My Photography Setup for Femailler
Additional Tips and Tricks
Quiz: Photographing Your Art
Homework: Photograph Your Art